Happy October Alberta! This season we have lots of things to celebrate; great customers, a great team and in November we celebrate 4 years of serving Albertans! As many of you know we are a local company, with all of our team based right here in Fort McMurray. We also have many great customers that are local businesses just like us! To celebrate our customers, our favorite local companies and the season, we have decided to give away some great gifts over the next 12 weeks to all our loyal (and any brand new!) customers.
So how does it work? You just need to be a customer! Thats it. Easy. Of course, we would love it if you could share our post with your friends, and like it! But these 12 weeks of giving are really for you, the loyal customers who trust us to take care of their energy needs.
The first week of giving we are giving away a NEST Learning Thermostat!
Not yet a customer? Please, check out our site, sign up online, message us on facebook or give our team a call and we would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get enrolled.
Thank you for supporting Alberta’s Local Energy Option!
Malcolm and Jenelle Setter
Full giveaway details below!
1) No purchase necessary.
2) Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
3) Void where prohibited.
4) 12 Weeks of Giving brought to you by Get Energy Corp.
5) Every Sunday from October 7, 2018 until December 23rd, 2018, one customer or new registration (enrolled but not yet started) will be randomly drawn for that weeks gift.
6) To be eligible you must be a customer or new registration of Get Energy Corp. on the date of the draw.
7) Each Monday from October 1, 2018 until December 17th, 2018 a new weekly gift will be announced.
8) The winner will be announced via phone and email the week after the draw has taken place and give Get Energy Corp. permission to use their first name and city of residence for marketing and announcement purposes.
9) Get Energy Corp. is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, irregular, or misdirected posts, email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions or human errors that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, or more prizes are awarded than planned, including due to a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Get Energy Corp. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the applicable contest. Entrants further agree to release Get Energy Corp. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contests or the awarding or use of any prize. Get Energy Corp. reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
10) Odds of winning are dependant on the number of current customers and new registrations on each draw date.
11) To contact us by mail – Get Energy Corp. Suite 200, 1316 9th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 0T3.